Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Excursion and Peanut Butter Update

On Wednesday we did our last excursion with the university program. It was one of the most impressive. We went to Ballenberg, a "museum" of old Swiss houses, like a little town on display. We also stopped by Interlaken for a tremendous view of the mtn Yung Frau.

One of the funnest parts, however, was on the bus: my Californian friend Kelly had her mom send her a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I can't express the joy that this brought us! I'm sure they've never tasted so good before. We had a great time giving them out to people and watching their reaction as they tasted the wonder of chocolate with PB for the first time. Almost everyone liked it! Comments included: "Mmmmmmm." "I have the impression of having travelled." "Tastes like Snickers." "Where's the ketchup?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dearest Jessica-as I sit in my office and gaze at the world I can see (I-5) I often take a moment out of my hectic day to read your bits. And I always end up laughing my pants off. I love you for that. Thanks.