Monday, March 19, 2007

Your Birth Month is December

You love life and exude an outgoing, cheerful vibe.
Blessed with a great sense of humor, you can laugh at adversity.

Your soul reflects: Celebration, success, and wealth

Your gemstone: Blue Topaz

Your flower: Narcissus

Your colors: Indigo, green, and blue-green



It's funny how these things turn out. The colors are definitely right on and my name actually means "wealthy" so I guess that's pretty right on too. Plus I'm all about learning from adversity, though I don't know if I actually "laugh" at it. OK, there's probably way more meaningful things I should be posting right now. But these little quizzes are fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep! This sounds like you, Jess! We always knew you were RICH (wealthy)!!! :o)
Remember when we used to tease you???

Linguistica said...

Yeah, I remember--you and Jeremy used to drive me crazy with that! :o) Well, it's funny now...Just got my W2 and it says I made $11,000 this year! I didn't know I was so poor!! Ha, ha,

Jessica

PS: I'm not complaining, I've always somehow had more than enough. God is good.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Jessica!!!! ☺ Sango nini? ☺ I hope all is well! My birthday is December 21st (1989). Funny, huh?! When people first get to know me, I am a quiet person. Then, as you get to know me a little better, I am the complete opposite! ☺ I am outgoing & VERY TALKATIVE!!!! ☺ My pastor had told me one day, "Do you know that your wonderful smile just simply lights up a room when you enter it?! He then later went on to say, Has anyone ever told you that, dear? I answered him, "Actually, yeah." He then finally said, Well then, I'm just concurring!" Many people have called me "Sunshine." Anyways, whatever! So here's a little "dose" of my personality via "techno-communication"....(yes, I know I have just created this "word" at random!) ☺ Things can be like that I guess! Life just wouldn't be fun without the liberty of making our own "lexicons", so to speak! ☺ Ha, ha, ha, ha! :-D