Monday, January 16, 2006

The Adventures Truly Begin

No I have not dropped off the face of the planet. Nor have I given up my blog. Never fear! It's just that one does not do much blogging when one is preparing to move to the Congo. Or so it seems.

On Thursday the 19th I will fly from Portland to Atlanta, Atlanta to Paris, and Paris to Brazzaville where I will finally begin my assignment with Wycliffe as a language surveyor. Yippee!

I'm sure there is some interesting blogging to come...So stay with me!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm praying for you as you prepare to leave! Many blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Nor does one do much blogging while living at home with mom & dad....It's not that our lives are not outrageously scintillating, its just that somehow coming off Switzerland and anticipating Africa does tend to make us seem, well, yawn, a bit mundane. We are eagerly awaiting that first report from Africa.....