Sunday, November 02, 2008

Who I spend my time with


Meet Barb and Espérance. These are the friends I spend a big chunk of my time with. Barb lets me come over and enjoy her air-conditioned apartment and drink her cold coffee and tell my stories and listen to her godly counsel. Espérance is my Congolese confidant and my co-conspirator at the orphanage and choir. They both are like family to me and have been a big inspiration in my life and walk with God.

It's funny how age or race or background or nationality becomes irrelevant in the choice of our best friends. There's something magical about the way God brings people together. You just never know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friends are the greatest! Give them both a hug from mom.

Anonymous said...

Barb is the absolute cutest.

Resi said...

Tell them I love them and you the most... miss u guys SOOO much!
See u in 12 days!!!!