Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's a small world: MBiz achieves fame at 5 months

So, funny story for you. Here I am in Kenya (more on that later). I met a man in my organization who I'd never met before. He works out of Dallas. One night at dinner I was about to tell a humorous anecdote about Monkey Business and he interrupted me to ask "Do you have a blog?" I thought maybe he was going to say I needed one since I'm such a funny, interesting person, but he said "I remember your cat. I don't remember you, but I remember your cat from your blog. She has a boyfriend, right?" Ha!

4 comments:

Resi said...

NO WAY!!!
I had to laugh so hard!!
Hope Chris is in Choir today!
Awesome
We miss u!!

Unknown said...

Hi Margaret from Orlando. I will remember you from your cat too. But why does your profile say you are a dog lover and not a cat lover :)

johne nomad said...

LOL. Who was this?

anna murch said...

Hah! That is awesome.