Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Kenya

Arrived in Kenya on Saturday with my teammates Dana and Heather. We're out at this really charming retreat center. Pretty much the nicest place any of us have ever seen in Africa. It's a bit surreal. Our schedule is packed for our conference, but I think we'll get to have some excursions on the weekends. Maybe I'll see some big animals! We were really excited to wear our "team pagne" together :o)


There are some beautiful places to walk around here, although getting into town is a bit difficult.


This place is surrounded by tea fields. Very cool. Although we're mostly enjoying drinking good coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the team pagne! Reminds me of Aglow conference. Mmmmm. Good coffee. Enjoy a cup for me.....Mom

johne nomad said...

Classy pagnes!

Yeah, that's an incredible retreat center. I attended some meetings there way back in the summer of '97! Enjoy...