Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Concert with Karisma

Hey! My roomie and I sang in our first Karisma Gospel choir concert--2 concerts in fact! On Sunday we sang at an outdoor venue, dressed like beautiful Congolese women. Then tonight we sang at the French Cultural Center. We placed second in the gospel section of a jazz competition. I'll see about posting video sometime, although I doubt our connection will allow me to upload such a thing. We'll see. Anywho, it was tons of fun. We love getting to be friends with the other singers and performing with such a popular group is a thrill.





3 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

This is wonderful Jessica!

Nathan FC said...

It's just silly how different Senegal is from Congo Brazza' oh man!

Nathan FC said...

Be honest, you're only pretending to sing, I can't hear a thing.