Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Mindy's wedding

I'm so glad I was able to be back for my friend Mindy's wedding! It was a delight to be with her on her special day. I'm so happy for Mindy and Lucas--they both waited for God to bring them the right person and purity is a beautiful thing.



I love the blue of the dresses, but this pic already looks outdated to me 'cause I have new glasses! Yeah, when I finally get a new camera (going on 7 months since mine broke) I'll let ya see what they look like. Maybe I'll go for laser surgery next furlough, but for now I'm enjoying my new look.


While Mindy and Lucas went off on their honeymoon, a bunch of us had a blast at a reunion of old church friends. Watch out for the beave!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess,
Thanks for being a part of my special day! It was so neat to see so many old friends there all together! I wish I could have been with you all for the reunion! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!
Love you,
Mindy

johne nomad said...

The dress looks great on you.

Hope you continue to enjoy these 1st weeks back home. Been to Trader Joes yet?

Anonymous said...

Jess it's so exciting that you are home! I've been going to your blog everyday at work- and was happy to see you had posted something new! I think I am going to try to come down to Salem to see my mom next weekend- if you're free I'd love to come visit you! I'll send you an email to make some plans in the near future.

amy lineburg said...

Hi Jessica! Yeah, I found out through one of your friend´s blogs that I THINK (as of yet unconfirmed) that one of my friends is going to be roommates with one of your friends in DRC in a few months.. Seriously small world. It sounds like your back in OR. I pray your adjustment goes well. I'd love to chat via email if/when you have time and hear about what you're up to. amy_lineburg@sil.org