Sunday, June 03, 2007

Conference

I'm off today for a branch conference. We'll be out at a retreat center until Monday the 11th, so I will be without Internet access until then. I didn't get around to sending out a prayer update, but if you think of me, please be in prayer for this week of important business meetings and for the 3 days of spiritual retreat at the end. I am in charge of planning and coordinating the fun activities for the week, so you can pray that what I have worked on will truly be fun, helping a lot of stressed people to relax and bringing us closer together as a group.

When I return I will have just a week left in Congo to pack up my stuff, tie up all the loose ends, and say my goodbyes before I arrive in Portland on the 18th.

1 comment:

johne nomad said...

So, how's Portland? :)