Monday, September 11, 2006

Check out the new fall GAP ad

My cool big sis' just tipped me off to this. If you don't have a TV like me, then check it out: http://www.gap.com/browse/home.do

"I rather feel like expressing myself now. And I could certainly use the release! If a girl wants to dance, a girl wants to dance."

My only regret is that if clothes designed for Audrey Hepburn are in, most of us are out. I mean, wasn't she so skinny because she had a disease or something? Yeah, that's a look I'd want to promote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun ad, but those ultra-skinny legs scare me like a circus clown. It's just not right!

jeff said...

I dunno about the skinny black pant, but after watching "Sabrina" (the original Humphrey Bogart one) and even her las role, as Hap in "Always" ... Audrey Hepburn was a classic, and classy, lady.