Friday, July 14, 2006

B-b-b-back to Brazza!

Hi friends. It's been a long blogging pause. Did you know that there are places in the world that still don't have Internet? Well, I found one of those places and stayed there for 5 weeks. But I just consider that I was gathering wood for the blogging fire. Now I have stories and pictures that are sure to please. I've posted a few pics below just to give you a taste, but never fear, there is much more to come. Think "antelope head" and "pygmies" and "parasites." Oh yes, the stories will make you laugh and the photos will capture your hearts. OK, that's enough publicity for now. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You're back! I kept checking your blog over and over waiting for an update. This morning I was pleasantly surprised to find the mother load of pictures added! :)