Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And I'm off again!

Hey, just a little note to say I'm headed to a village in the south called Nkayi to work with my colleague Elizabeth on a Scripture based song writing project like I did with the Bekwel. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to help us and the participants because our time is short. Nkayi doesn't have Internet so I'll be out of touch the next couple weeks. But they've got great electricity down there so I'm hoping to write a lot of emails since I'm about 3 months behind! Later!

3 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

Have a great time in the field you fancy pants city dweller you. ;)

johne nomad said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Cool! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for sure! :-) How long do you plan on staying in Nkayi working with your colleague Elizabeth for? You did not mention that part since you mentioned it wasn't going to be there for a long period of time. It is great to read of your latest update from you! :-) "Happy trails to you" (until I read of your next, latest update, my dear friend, Jessica!!!!)