Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back in the Land of the Blogging

Greetings, Oh Patient Ones!

Sorry, I went to Cameroon for 3 weeks and didn't use the Internet while I was there. But I'm back in Brazza and will be your faithful Blogger once again. I'm trying to post some pics, but I'm getting some error messages, so we'll see.

It's nice to have another African country to compare Congo to. Boy am I glad I live here! The people are so much more laid back, the traffic isn't as crazy, and it's just generally better. I don't know, something about getting marriage proposals every time I went to the market just really turned me off of Yaounde :o)

3 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey. =)

Elia said...

Phew! I am glad you're back too. I was just about to e-mail you...wondering what was going on. :) That is so cute with everyone wearing a "wedding pagne"! Can't wait to hear more!

Missy said...

I'm glad your back! I've missed the updates! Prayers for you today! Let me know how you are doing!