Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My love life

So the other day Theresa and I designated different roles our friends play in Monkey Business's life. I'm her mom and Theresa is her auntie. Heather is her best friend because she comes over to play and Barb is her grandma because she gets to go to her house to visit sometimes. We decided that our friend Chris from choir would be her boyfriend. The other day at practice he even asked me about her! I felt really happy to see him last night and was like "Theresa! There's Monkey's boyfriend!" Yes, I am living vicariously through my cat's imaginary love life. That's how awesome I am.

3 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

Oh my.

Grace H. said...

I got a new puppy! She already has lots of aunties and uncles, with an occasional grandma thrown in. No boyfriends tho- I'm gonna get her spayed ;)

Anonymous said...

Can you wait until 2010??

Love,

Earl's Mommy