Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Uncle Bob 1937-2007


My uncle Bob died Sunday after a courageous battle with cancer. My mom was able to be with him and her sister Jo for the past week. I’ve been praying for them here in Congo, so he was covered with transcontinental prayers :o) I will remember Bob for his kindness to children and his devotion to his wife. We had a good visit with them this summer while he was still feeling well and even got to celebrate his 70th birthday with him. We will always remember that as a special time. Let’s pray for my aunt Jo during this time of immense loss, that she will be comforted in her grief and be able to make a new start. I love you, Jo and Bob!!

1 comment:

johne nomad said...

Sad to hear of your loss! But thankful that y'all got to see Bob again before his homegoing, & that his was a life well-lived. Praying for Jo (& you) in this time...