Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blame it on the turkey's tryptophan

OK, OK, enough already. Sheesh, you think it's swell to develop a nice readership, but your fans turn on you in a heartbeat if you start slacking off. Here's the scoop: I moved home to Oregon from Switzerland! Ate a great Thanksgiving feast on Thursday, so I'm blaming my blogging sluggishness on the tryptophan, that great sleep-inducing chemical supposedly found in turkey.

I am going through reverse culture shock at the moment, so expect some great blogging on America in the days to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blaming it on the tryptophan?!? That's at once the lamest & the coolest excuse I've heard in a long time!

Wow... yes, the beginning of the holiday season should produce more than a bit of reverse culture shock! It'll be interesting to read your thoughts...