Sunday, June 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Hiller!

My nephew turns 4 today! Happy birthday, Hiller!

In honor of this special day I must share with everyone the cutest stories ever. A couple weeks ago my sister and nephew saw a purple motorcycle. This is a pretty big deal to a 3-year-old motorcycle-loving guy and he exclaimed, "What a beaute! That's a real beaute, Mom!" My sister laughed and asked where he'd learned that expression, thinking maybe it was from his grandpa. "From my heart," he answered. :o)

Story #2: H asked my sister, "Does Jesus live in our hearts?" "Yes," she said, "If you ask him to. Have you invited Jesus to live in your heart?" "No," he answered. "Do you want to?" "Yes." So my little Hiller-Boy prayed and invited Jesus into his heart! Later he asked, "Is there blood in our hearts?" "Yes." "And Jesus lives there? With all the blood?!" :o)

Verse of the Day: "I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better." Ephesians 1:16-17

Family member of the day: Hiller, the birthday boy, of course!

Dessert of the Week: Foret Noire=Black forest

No comments: